Effective Management of Supply Chains
Time: 11:40 - 12:35
Theatre: Room Two
- Identifying which supply chains are most at risk of being disrupted.
- How to assess and measure deliverability, programme and capex risks of individual supply chains.
- Working with partners to come to agreement on how to fairly divide the financial risks of a delayed project.
- Evaluating supply chain complexities when operating in new markets.
- Robin Redfern Partner - Everoze
- Alicja Kowalewska Principal - Gore Street Capital
- Lucie Kanius-Dujardin Executive Vice President, Global Markets & Development - NHOA Energy
- Sonia Quiterio New Business Director - Development - Conrad Energy
- Juan Antonio Torres Commercial Director, EMEA - Power Electronics
- Matt Clare CEO - Masdar Arlington Energy