Embedding ESG into the Supply Chain
Time: 14:30 - 15:10
Theatre: Room Two
To prevent, discover and react to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) risks in the supply chain this session delves more deeply into:
- What restrictions there are on importing batteries and how Brexit will impact that.
- Effective ways to use technology to audit and track movement in supply chains
- What should parties do if an ESG violation is discovered?
- Carlos Javier Managing Director - Elgin
- Scarlett Di Head of Commercial Operations - Eelpower Limited
- Anne Foster Senior Director & Global Head of ESG - Quinbrook Infrastructure Partners
- Ben Saward Vice President, Supply Chain & Procurement - Field
- Isaac Vaz Investment Director - InfraRed Capital Partners Limited