Making Money from Batteries
What do current players and new entrants into the market really need to know when it comes to making the most out of battery storage? Hear from leaders in the space who share their expertise in this session.
- Being in the know about realistic ways to generate revenue in the market you are playing in, being clued up if there are multiple revenue streams
- Better software means better revenue - the larger the project, the more important sophisticated Energy Management Software becomes
- Conducting effective and detailed modelling to get the most out of the asset pre-deployment
- Trading limitations and understanding the capacity of a battery – avoiding pitfalls
- What do the early days of the new market service Dynamic Containment say about where grid services in the UK are going?
- What is the outlook for the ancillary services market in the future? What will the revenue potential look like?
- How best to overcome challenges like operational metering when bidding into this market
- Transitioning from FFR to DC services; can the system keep up with the pace of change?
- Reserve and response reform - future strategy and areas of focus
Get involved in our exciting virtual networking sessions, where you will meet in groups of 4 for 4 minutes to share contact information, insight and ideas with other industry professionals. All this from the comfort of your own home; this fun and snappy session will satisfy your desire to meet new people and bring back networking.
- A deep dive into the current trading landscape by the UK’s largest battery storage trading and optimisation company
- Clear insight for developers, owners, investors and asset managers into the complex balance between investment risk and asset optimisation
- Including EDF’s own modelling of the current trading landscape and the key trends moving forward in a post-COVID trading environment
A three-fold presentation covering some of the most important aspects in energy storage. The energy storage concept that will satisfy all applications.
- Ancillary services
- Energy & Capacity services
- Transmission and distribution services
- How to make the most out of your utility-scale battery project via the best combination of revenue stacking
- What is real value-stacking and how to get services/revenue to match up
- Trading: human or machine-learning led optimization strategies?
- Adding to your bottom line with ancillary services