Debating Investing in Co-Located Projects
Time: 15:30 - 16:10
Theatre: Room One
With snowballing issues around grid connections, will we start seeing co-located projects become more favourable and what is the best approach?
- When and where should a battery be operated as a standalone or as a single asset combined with energy generation technologies?
- Who gains more from colocation?
- Solar, wind, storage, electrolysers… up to how many technologies should be hybridised?
- How can total revenue be forecasted accurately? What is the best approach for integrating models for PV, wind and storage?
- Ben Brooks Portfolio Management and SPV director - Greencoat Capital