Markets of the Future: Identifying Investment Opportunities in Europe
Time: 12:20 - 13:00
Theatre: Room Three
Many companies are looking into the next big opportunities for energy storage. This panel will discuss:
- Analysing different opportunities in EU markets such as the Netherlands, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Germany and Poland.
- Revenue stacking – where is the revenue going to come from?
- Different approaches in EU markets: storage as an enabler vs. storage as a revenue generator.
- Assessing the profitability of batteries due to varying primary reserve procurements by EU Transmission System Operators.
- Natalia Eisele Investment Manager - EBG Investment Solutions
- Dr. Barbara Weber Founder & Managing Partner - B Capital Partners
- Julian Jansen Growth & Market Development Director, EMEA - Fluence
- Joris Rademakers Co-Founder - Climate Transition Capital
- Pablo Otin CEO and co-founder - Powertis
- Daniel Connor Head of Flexibility and Storage, Power Markets EMEA - Lightsource BP