A Spotlight on Europe’s Energy Resilience: Energy Storage for Energy Security
Time: 09:15 - 10:00
Theatre: Main Conference Room
This opening session will shed light on what needs to happen to ensure the power grid is fit for purpose, resilient and flexible.
- How are key players planning to power up for the future, cope with increased demand and what is the role that storage will play to enable this transition?
- The world has changed significantly in the past few years, how have these changes affected future planning for networks and grid operators and what do their roadmaps look like for energy storage?
- Limited natural gas supply across the continent and global unrest cause uncertainty for the future, coupled with rising prices – what does the state of the global gas markets mean for energy storage?
- Andy Colthorpe Editor - Energy Storage News - Solar Media Ltd.
- Eoin Kennedy Head of Future Operations - EirGrid
- Tema Benhalima-Bouville Director, Global Incubation - ENGIE
- Ann Davies Group Chief Operating Officer - Lightsource bp
- Neville Towers Director of Optimisation - EDF
- Caroline Wright Senior Manager, Business Development, Energy Storage & Optimisation - Wärtsilä